WD My Cloud Home 6TB Network Attached Storage
WD My Cloud Home 6TB Network Attached Storage is an easy-to-use personal cloud storage device that plugs directly into your Wi-Fi® router at home so you can save all your digital content in one central place. Unlike a NAS, it’s a simple centralized solution to back up your photos, videos and files, and have it stored in one place. With the My Cloud Home app, you can access, upload and share your content from anywhere with an internet connection. Remotely access all your files on your My Cloud™ Home from anywhere you have internet.
- One central place to store and organize everything
- Quick and simple setup with mobile, on-the-go access
- Auto backup for photos and videos on your phone – file search to find content easily
- USB port to import photos and videos from external storage devices
- System Requirements: Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 (64-bit only) operating systems, Mac OS X Sierra, El Capitan or Yosemite – for mobile: iOS 9+ and Android 4.4+, router and internet connection
- Organize and easily find your content with the intuitive My Cloud Home app.
- Stream music and movies with Sonos, Google Chromecast, Plex Media server and more
Features: Ideal for home use and family sharing, App helps organize content wherever you have an Internet connection, Stream music and movies with Sonos, Google Chromecast, Plex Media server, and more
Connector: USB-A, Ethernet RJ45, Power Supply
Compatibility: Windows® 10+, macOS 11+
Interface: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0
In The Box: Personal cloud storage, Ethernet cable, AC adapter, Quick Install Guide
Warranty; 2-Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.51″ x 2.09″ x 6.91″